September 04, 2013
- Each player must sell a box of candy (each box has 52 bars) or may choose to “opt out” by paying $30
- We must know by Sept 14 how many players on your team will be selling candy and how many will be opting out, so we can place the candy order. Please let your Team Mom know.
- Any player can choose to “Opt Out” of selling candy by paying $30. This money is to be turned in to your Team Mom before Oct 6th.
- Candy will be given out on: October 6 and money is due: November 2nd
- Team candy money is to be collected by the Team Mom, who will collect the entire team’s money and return to the Information Table.
- The coach’s child does not have to sell candy (only 1 coach per team)
- A family has to sell a maximum of 2 boxes of candy (the oldest 2 children will receive the candy to sell)
- The 2 players who sell the most candy will receive a Scooter or a Glider.